Mobile Clinic Trailer
Dispense healthcare on the move
Mobile Clinic Trailers are manufactured using fibreglass and a medley of materials to come up with customised vehicles "Fit for Purpose". All Fibreglass, Wood, Electrical, metal and plumbing work is done at Sai Raj.A drawing, based on requirements is provided to the customer prior to commencing the works.
Each vehicle is custom made. We have vast experience in the manufacture of Specialty Vehicles for use in X-ray testing, Mobile workshops, Cash in transit, Outside broadcasting stations & mobile clinics.
- Trailer size approx = 5600mm length x 2400mm width x 2400mm height, complete with double axles, leaf springs, 4x wheels and apertures
- Plain smooth-both sided panel insulated Rigicore sandwich constructionBacteria free panelling, iso 9001:2000 grade, hi gloss white FRP panels with Rigicore backing, leak proof and all fully maintenance free materials.
- Reinforced sub-chassis frame mounted onto chassis
- Side walls / roof/ bulkheads constructed from fibreglass core – Rigicore / ply – GRP panel layering (30mm)
- H/D tubular steel-fibreglass composite sub-chassis and frame
- Smooth hi-gloss White Exterior finish and WHITE interior, unpainted & maintenance free!
- Internal walls in white GRP maintenance free finish.
- Internal floors to be chequered fiberglass to allow for cleaning and low maintenance
- Fibreglass staircase & access ramp cum door
- Wash hand basins
- Examination tables
- Pharmaceutical shelving
- Doctors consulting tables
- Electrical wiring complete
- Windows and air extraction
- Plumbing, tanks and outlet drain system