X-Ray trucks are custom made units with intricate detailing to the lead cladding and panelling works on the internal.
These vehicle bodies are manufactured using a fibreglass body and internally kitted out by using a medley of materials to come up with customised vehicles "Fit for Purpose". All Fibreglass, Wood, Electrical, metal and plumbing work is done at Sai Raj.
A drawing, based on requirements is provided to the customer prior to commencing the works. Each vehicle is custom made. We have vast experience in the manufacture of Specialty Vehicles for use in X-ray testing, Mobile workshops, Cash in transit, Outside broadcasting stations & mobile clinics.
- Robust superior fibreglass construction
- Aperture's with quality door gear
- Stiffeners moulded into roof and sides
- White impregnated, U.V stable external finish
- All components MADE TO MEASURE
A whole range of customized options available to suit your requirements. Details on request.
- Anteo Tail Lifts
- Various insulation types
- Various wall thicknesses
- Internal lighting
- Metal work
- Internal Partitioning works