Fibreglass Water Tanks
We have over 30 years of experience in fibreglass tank manufacture.We have made tanks for most industries, both chemical resistant and water tanks.
We have a few standard tanks and are competent in manufacturing any tank to suit your operational needs
We build tanks for a wide array of industries including:
- Coffee estates
- Water purification plants
- Household tanks
- Cooling tower repairs
- Tank linings
- Chemical resistant tanks
We also cast inlet and outlet flanges, covers and manufacture retaining stands of different types.
We can also make insulated tanks!
Standard Tank sizes:
- 60 Gallon Tank 2ftx2ftx2ft deep
- 80 Gallon Tank 3ftx2ftx2xt deep
- 100 Gallon Tank 4ftx2ftx2ft deep
- 200 Gallon Tank 4ftx4ftx2ft deep
- 400 Gallon Tank 1.35m diameter x 1.55m height (cylindrical tank)
- 100 Ltr Tank with cover
- 1000 Ltr cubic metre tank (1mx1mx1m ht)
- 1100 Ltr Tornado tank
- 100 Ltr Trailed tank
- Copper trailed tank
Benefits to fibreglass tanks over steel or concrete
- Easier to Install - No heavy equipment is needed to transport or install our tanks. This is a valuable advantage in rough or inaccessible area and in wet weather conditions.
- Longer Life Span - These tanks are unaffected by chemicals and water so they won't deteriorate like concrete or steel tanks. No rust, no maintenance
- Non-Porous Material - Roots will not penetrate fiberglass tanks as they can with concrete septic tanks.
- Easier to Repair - In the unlikely event of damage, fiberglass tanks can be repaired much more easily than concrete or steel tanks.